Sunday, February 28, 2010

Well My dear loving husband is in the process of redoing the flooring in the kids room and eventually our room,
Why
Because we are moving.
I do find it a little ironic that we are redoing floors for new owners of our soon to be 'old' home.
Now yes the floors did need to be done(the carpet was awful)
but deep down I am a little sad that we wont be the ones enjoying the floors
or at least not for long.

On a funny side note though, Richie decided he would do the floors himself as he wasn't about to pay someone up to $600 to finish 2 bedrooms,
I mean in his thoughts, how hard could it be....
Well after 2 hours of merly clearing the furniture and removing the ugly old carpet and baseboards, the swearing has OFFICIALLY commenced.
And I am in charge of
Coffee...
I think I can handle that.

1 comment:

  1. Isn't it crazy how we do that... make it all pretty just in time to leave. LOL

    ReplyDelete