Saturday, April 17, 2010

Ive posted before about my amazing children,
Today as I write that I write it with severe sarcasm,
and not because they arnt awesome,
but because they act like 2 WILD CAGED DEPRIVED animals.
It has been raining out for the last few days, which means that Thing 1 and Thing 2 as I will now lovingly call them, have been locked in the house.
I don't know what happens when there outdoor freedom gets taken away due to rain clouds but I do know they seem to be spending ALOT more time on timeouts than normal.
And to top it off they
now have a desire to talk about poop, farting and butts all the time.
I mean come on, SERIOUSLY!
I don't know what the fascination with the ARSE is 'but' I need it to stop.
Ohhh and lets not forget, their tongues are constantly being stuck out at each other.
I find this 'stage; or 'phase' of their lives very annoying.
As I write this they are running back and forth banging into one wall and then another, I feel as though I am living in an actual NUT HOUSE.
Last night was the family's weekly movie night, and they had it taken away due to their actions, and tonight DH is supposed to take Thing 1 to a monster truck show,
and I am near ready to take that away as well,
I feel like the bad cop, I hate feeling like the bad cop.
I don't even want to be a cop....
OK that's it I hand in my badge, release myself of this chaos, I will spend sometime with something that makes me feel warm and special and NEVER says anything...
My bed, and Pillow..... Nap time, here I come, DH can take over for a bit



And yes I know they look like little angels, but today looks really seem to be deseving

No comments:

Post a Comment