Friday, March 5, 2010

All I can say is you've got to be kidding me,
I dont know if I should call it Murphy's Law, maybe even Ironic, heck why not Karma.. but MY BACK IS OUT, Pulled, spasamed, done.
And what makes this even better is the fact that TODAY Richie leaves for Austria on a family ski trip, so here I will be with the children all alone , hunched to the right, hardly able to move, barley able to stand, and taking care of two little ones... can we say JUST PERFECT with anymore sarcasim.
Its unbelievable really, I went to get off the couch and instantly could feel my muscle tighten and then..BAM... I was keeled over.
I could scream, but instead I lay on the couch, hoping that the kids dont completly trash this place
and praying that tomorrow it loosens up a bit so I
can function,
this is not how I pictured my week to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment