Monday, March 15, 2010

Shoes

Ok so I have abnormally large feet for a woman,
they are a size 11-12.
I know, not sexy.
So because of this I obviously have never had any
kind of selection of shoes, more just the basics... runners, boots, dress boots.
And how could
I when no one carries past a size 9-10.
So I seem to be making up this downfall with my children,
and I love to find them the coolest shoes,
since, again, I am lacking in this department.
Well I made a find the other day....
Missy Aysia got herself a sweet new pair of studded converse shoes...
well not really converse but Sketchers, however the look of a Converse.
I cant even explain how funny and cool she looks in these bad boys, lol.
so take a look for yourself...

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the shoes!!!
    I know what you mean... I wear a size 11... so tough to find great shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! I had a pair of red high top sneakers for Cara, too, when she was just a baby :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I inherited really wide feet from my mom, and every time I'm out shoe shopping, for something dainty and petite, I always end up calling my mother to "thank" her for my "lovely" feet - please note the use of quotation marks for sarcasm!! :) ps- VERY cute shoes!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the pics too, very nice!

    ReplyDelete