Thursday, March 11, 2010

I hate potty training,
and its funny how in only 2 years you can forget how irritating it really is.
Now the funny thing is that Logan took 1 day to potty train with only a few #2 accidents.
But Missy Aysia who will be 3 in June is testing me to the limits.
Now My little girl can speak, in fact she has no problem telling me
she wants a snack, that I need to play with her, that Logan is bugging her..
but do you think its posible
to say 'mama I gotta pee"
or even a simple "pee"
well no, no it isnt, you see
I gotta try to think of when she needs to go,
and since I wasnt born with any kind of psycic ability
it has truly become a bit of a guessing game, and not at all a fun one.
You see if I am not perfect with my 'guessing' then I can easily change just as many peepee undies as I was diapers,
and lets not even discuss when I miss and its a #2.
I am only in this a few days and I am almost tempted to put the pull ups back on for a while longer,
But to be honest if I dont keep it up I am sure she will be wearing diapers well into adulesants, and I forbid to change her then.
PATIENCE PATIENCE PATIENCE.

No comments:

Post a Comment