Wednesday, March 3, 2010

My hubbys Birthday

Today my wonderful husband turned the big 34, wowsers, I am glad that I havent entered my thirties yet, in fact I think the day I turn the big three zero will be emotional for me.
But enough of me today is about him,
I am so happy that we were able to spend the evening together for his birthday
I made him and the children a nice meal
and for his birthday I
made "Martha Stewarts' White Cake with buttercream frosting.
I think it turned out well
however I am not a HUGE fan of buttercream, who would have
thought that buttercream tastes so much like... well... Butter??!!!
however Richie liked it and Logan couldnt stop eating it
so it must have been alright
however Aysia and I were ok without too much cake.





We didnt do a heck of alot, but its ok since Richie is leaving for Austria to go skiing with his family on Friday,
Can we say JEALOUS much
I do hope that he has fun
although I am sure he would have more fun if I was there...
On secound thought, probably not,
I havent skied in years and have a tendency to use the whole hill
where as Richie speeds down so fast that he can do 2 runs to my one.
It will be a great time, and I will miss him, and maybe I will get
a little something from his trip....
here is to hoping

No comments:

Post a Comment