Monday, March 15, 2010

OHHHHH CRAP

Well its official,
posting message was waiting for Richie at work today.
So we are definitely moving.
Back to Edmonton.
with a scary deployment looming overhead.
and of course something just as scary for me...
my boy will be heading to SCHOOL.
I don't know which of the 3 is the worst.
I know the move will be the least of my stresses, however,
the school is scary since this little man who I have spent nearly every single day with since his birth will be leaving me for hours at a time 5 days a week.
And to top it off they want to take my husband and send him to the dreadful Afghanistan, and he doesn't know if it will be a 6 month or 8 month deployment as it is to be the last tour.
sooooo
today, it wasn't just the message that was waiting for my husband at work,
but a message of change.
And ones that we will get through, but
who knows how easy they will be.
One step at a time is all I can take
and I seem to be dragging my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment