Wednesday, March 10, 2010

three is a horrible combination

Well we are once again visiting at mom,
Richie is in Autria skiing with his family(lucky shit)
so we drove up here again to spend time with Kailee and
Matt.
I just want to say that 3 kids is a handful,
In fact I now truly dont undertand why people decide to have 3 kids,
I think it should really be rounded off, so 2..4..6 But
3 is...well...FRUSTRATING
The kids love each other I am sure of it and I am extremly optomistic, however
they all have a ridiculous competitiveness with everything
and I do mean everything
from who sits where, to the freaking cup they are drinking out off,
its a constant argument and someone
is either left out or left pouting
Its a constant battle, A VERY FRUSTRATING
DRAWN OUT
NEVER ENDING
Battle.
Now I love all of them, my kids and my beautiful niece, but sometimes
I swear you could just take their itty bitty toes
grab some clothes pins
and hang them out on the line.
At least that way you could close the back door and
possibly ignore the continuous nit picking..
wait,
I think I just came out with a perfect plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment