Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Well its official, I mean it cant get
more official, heck we have a sign up in our yard
to prove how OFFICIAL it is
that we are
M O V I N G.
The Realtor was here yesterday to have
us sign the contract to put this home of ours on
the market,
she even stuck up a huge eye sore right in front of our curb.
It even has a nice wonderful picture of
our realtor on it
and the words FOR SALE, but not the lady though,
the house!
So after 4 years, some of which were awful and others which were
bearable( I mean it is Quebec and I dont speak french)
we are OUTTA here,
or at least as long as someone else can come in here and see the image of
their family living in these walls.
I can say at least one thing about this house....
It truly has become our home,
and a part of me will miss it.......

1 comment:

  1. Just remember a home is made of the people in it, not the materials it is made with. Your new place will become home as well.

    ReplyDelete